A!



Today I bought my first Monthly Shounen Sunday. I really love Cross Game right now, and no slice-of-life connoisseur should pass up on Adachi Mitsuru's new work, Q and A. After all he is said to be a genius at pure storytelling.

But there's a MUCH BIGGER reason why I'm buying this thick book for 500 yen.



New Azumanga Daioh 4-panel manga is out! 7 years after his final panel in Dengeki Daioh, Azuma Kiyohiko pleased Azumanga fans (that's me!) with plans to release 3 new chapters, this edition bearing the first one.



Needless to say, I'm a big fan. It is simply the best slice-of-life comedy out there for me. There was also a poster of this illustration outside the shop. I want it NAO! On my room wall!

But ahhh, it's so great to see the characters back. Especially Osaka of coz :) And the manga starts with Osaka leaving the house for school. I'd say that's a lovely start!



Here, Tomo thinks the Osaka-ben "teten" is cute, so they keep repeating the phrase... to Yomi's annoyance, as usual.



Terebi is the new Ohayou.

No comments: