K-ON!

Well well, will you look at that, another anime post!

With titles like Clannad After Story and Toradora brought to a close (VERY beautiful titles, I may add!), it's time to look forward!



Today is the airing of a new show by Kyoani called K-ON. I was expecting it to be a nice melodrama slice-of-life show like Linda Linda Linda, considering that it's also about a four-high-school-girl band (my type of show!); even the Haruhi concert scene was inspired by the drama.

Well K-ON's nothing like that. I bought the 4-koma manga and it turned out to be a slice-of-life comedy. No disappointment of coz, since that's one of my fave genres. And I was laughing my ass off, it's so damn funny! Till tears come out kind of funny!

Yui, who knows nothing about bands or music, sees a twin-neck guitar for the first time:



"Konnichiwa" XD Yesh, Yui is the girl to look out for! Also Mio (long black hair, Aidi u like ah), for the tsundere love in all of us <3

We know this is all "Here, look at this! *runs away to finish up Haruhi S2*", but after reading the manga I don't mind one bit.

1 comment:

Izzat said...

Aside from Haruhi S2, I think KyoAni also hutang the fans another season of Full Metal Panic.

I hope KyoAni continues the great stuff with this K-ON show. After making me cry during Clannad After Story they need to give ppl something to smile about....wait, did I say I cried...tidakkkkk~

p.s. I learn of your site thru Benjamin. Part-time blog reader and first time post. Saya bukan online stalker. Yet. *evil laughter*