New Computer, Hooray! Bus Trip, Hooray!

Thanks for everyone's response on the haircut pics. Rest assured, I won't cut my hair that way lol. Oh btw just for pride's sake, I took less than a minute to edit those pics ok!

Yes, that's right suckers! I got myself a new desktop! Am desperate to save money right now, so can't afford to buy a laptop. But it's real sweet, real fast and real cheap!



Alice's big face smacked onto my monitor represents my pent-up anger for not having the internetz for one freaking month! RAWR!

And to celebrate the coming of my new digital life, I present to you photos of my school bus trip yesterday! To make up for lost blogging time, here's 57 freaking photos of me and my schoolmates having fun (ok, I'm just too lazy to choose).

For those who are wondering where Dzaid was, he overslept and didn't make it in time =_= Zannen...



First stop is Enoshima, a nice little island bordering Tokyo and Yokohama. The view of the sea is really a nice change of scenery.



The girls getting ready for a sunny day near the beach.

A refresher intro of my classmates: (L-R) Seon Nyeo-san, Doo Hee-chan, Nae-san, Hemmin-san and another Korean new to the blog, Sojon-san, the most urusai lively girl in class.



Only a few minutes into the trip and they already bought ice cream!

(L-R) Shin Shin-san from China, Doo Hee-chan (duh), Koko-san from China (the most hen "interesting" classmate i will ever have) and Janette, seen during the speech contest.



Malaysian, hakken! He's Ken (hahahahah hakKEN haha... nmind), and is the only other dude I can speak Manglish with.



A must-have group photo at the entrance of the Enoshima shrine. Fifth from the left is my wonderful genki homeroom teacher, Nakazawa-sensei.



As with any tourist spot, the path was filled with souvenir shops trying to grab your attention.



But nothing can grab my attention more than a cat! Awwwww, the cat wanted my lunch. So so so so so so so kewt!



Janette loves cats too. She's cool in my book.



And here's the obligatory orange torii (gate) welcoming visitors to the shrine.



Janette is so cool and all with her sunglasses, and I'm wearing... a Keroro T-shirt...



Love this pic. Doo Hee-chan with her trademark "what am I doing here" face.



I look so cool here... wearing... that Keroro T-shirt...



We had no idea what this was, but as long as it can fit me and two girls, it's picture time!



Remember to cleanse thyself before entering the shrine!



This is me and Go-san at the main part of the Enoshima shrine, Hetsunomiya, where people do their praying... thingy. Hey don't look at me, I ain't no tour guide dude.



Me with Hemin-san and Bomi-san (ok Sora, don't get excited now) in front of the Omikuji-s, randomly drawn pieces of paper containing your life prediction. Tying it here will make good fortunes come true and bad fortunes go away.



Ain't this beautiful? Those are ema-s, written by those who wish for success or health for others or themselves.



Nae-san was generous enough to make me *feel* taller. Notice the elevated platform beneath my feet. Should've eaten those long beans, dammit.



Haven't introduced these two quiet classmates yet. Shashon-san (left) and Kean Boon-san, both from China. One is praying and the other is grinning... god knows what they're up to.



Go-san. The human paradox. Quiet but always at the center of attention.



You know, I intended it to be a joke, but this pic IS creeping me out right out. It's strangely bright and I have the sudden urge to look at the backgr... ok ok next pic!!!



Thank god we're foreigners, or else we might get shot right now.



As you can see, despite the rainy week, it was sunny all day long. Yokatta!



Awww look at that. A smile as bright as the flowers *cough*



Don't you just love these pictures where a group of people *act* like they're interested in something when they're not?



Doo Hee-chan's attempt to contain her laughter for my balding head had finally failed. Throw in sunlight for added reflective effect.



Just when you thought your friend took a great epic picture of yourself, some uncle just *had* to sweep the floor behind you.



To Seon Nyeo-san's disappointment, no hidden underground chamber opened in sight.



I thought I took a great picture, but all Seon Nyeo-san said was, "I look fat". Sheesh, girls.



Bollywood is everywhere man.



Whoo, I could recognize most of the kanji from that banner. That... felt... SO GOOD!



This is a picture of two cats.

Seriously though, in Korea (and I'm sure in Japan as well), Bomi-san is said to be a cat-like girl. Her eyes are squinty-upward-like and her mouth has that :3 shape. With that said...



This is still a picture of two cats.



We found a nice spot to have lunch together. Ah, this is what having friends is all about.

We almost lost track of time. Seon Nyeo-san, Doo Hee-chan and I forgot to take pictures of the sea. Off to the beach!



Again, I look so relaxed... in that... Keroro... ok I'll shut up now.



Being under the sun and blown by the sea breeze with your two great friends, isn't this the life?



'Tis not the season to swim, but rest assured I'll come to the beach in summer. I mean come on, I wanna experience that harem anime episode at least once.



Second destination: Kamasutrakura! It's a nice little town that houses the popular Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu shrine.



Go-san stole and put Hemmin-san's cap on my head and it automatically made me respond this way. No joke.



WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT?! A half-blooming Sakura tree! I can't wait for spring. Already reserved it as my favourite season of the four!



When Birds Attack, every Thursday night only on AXN.



Here, they have freaking big squirrels. I don't even know if it qualifies as a squirrel anymore.



Looks like it wanted to bathe in the sun!



Amateur Photography 101: Place the camera a few centimeters above the ground, capture something amazing in the bottom corner and you're ready to go!



Sojon-san said it felt like she was clinging to her father *geh* Yup, she's 10 years younger than me :P At least she's the youngest in the class... *phew*...... *sigh*



This is me trying my very best not to buy any of them.



Why hello there!



Just look at the clear sky man! Ok I guess that's not what you're looking at huh, hehehe *blush*



This is Nae-san trying to stand on her tip-toes. Tall girls are EVIL.



But anyway just look at that row of trees. I'm sure it'll look real pretty in spring!



Seriously, when you see a statue of a lion, what would YOU do?



There were long rows of shops beside the road, but this is clearly my favourite one. The hankies look real pretty!

...Yea yea Janette, you too. Stop pestering me already.



Five girls in front of sake barrels. Why do I have this urge to shake down those barrels?! I'm sure it'll turn out to be a fun moe fest.



After all that fun, we returned to our bus.



Starting next month, our class will be reshuffled and start in the morning instead. Hope I get Nakazawa-sensei as my homeroom teacher again!



Hope to be in the same class with Seon Nyeo-san too. Too bad Doo Hee-chan's semester is finished and will be flying back to Korea soon *sob*

Oh yea, here comes the bonus picture...



Go-san and Hemmin-san said they have nothing to do with each other. Yeaaaa suuuureeee...

No comments: