Ahbonk.net Anime Awards 2008, starto!

Hey peeps! The award is back, this time more golden than the last! Wonder how many carats this baby's worth.

25. That's the number of new anime series I finished in 2008, including 2 OVAs. Still not enough, ROWR! I challenge you to name me all 25! They're all in the background.

There were a few SUPERB anime last year, but overall 2008 was a little disappointing. Most of them were full of empty-headed fanservice, pink-haired girls and stories that kick you in the ass. Wow, a beautiful babe wants to marry the guy and live in his house from episode 1, and he hates it... never seen that one before. (aiyo, poyo nyaaa)

Hopefully things will improve this year.

As usual, we'll go through the top five endings, openings, moments, characters and of course, overall best anime of the year!

There's only one supreme judge, me. Fyi, I prefer relaxing shows above the ones that you need to think deeply. My interest leans towards Slice of Life shows. Oh, I also dislike mech shows, but Gurren Lagann proved me wrong last year. I assure you, there is an exception this year as well ;)

Staaaaaaaaaaaaayyy tuned! *loading screen*

No comments: