Dondon samuku naru ne!



I have just edited a LOT of pictures for my next festival post. Maybe coz of that I'm so so sleepy and tired. You guys just gotta settle for this one first :P

It's getting really really cold recently, so I bought myself a nice little coat+scarf in Harajuku. It's really simple, but it fits me well, both size-wise and fashion-wise. What do you think?

Hmmm I wonder who took the above picture...



Why, it's Fabian of coz! He came to Tokyo for some business trip, but he only had the last weekend free so I took him around. Wah, dare to be tour guide somemore though I've only been here for 2 months XD

He brought some nice stuff from Malaysia, including Boh teabags, curry tuna, asam laksa stock and instant sambal ikan bilis. I actually requested them, but he belanja 'em all! Thanks dude!

Fabian is also a big anime fan, so we talked endlessly about the lovely shows and characters that graced our computer screens. And where else but on the streets of Akiba! *thumbs up* It felt great, coz I can't do the same to my two cousins here :(

So who's coming to Tokyo next? Must book early you know! Here are the 2 packages that we offer:

Sightseeing package
Includes trips to Meiji Shrine, Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Imperial Palace, Ueno Park, Odaiba Fuji TV

Otaku package
Includes trips to Animate Akihabara, Asobit City Akihabara, Asobit Hobby Akihabara, Gamers Akihabara, Toranoana Akihabara, Traders Akihabara, Club Sega Akihabara, Messo Sanoh Akihabara, Cafe with Cat... also in Akihabara
* Many more destinations than sightseeing package, tour guide very knowledgable in places of interest, highly recommended

Choose us, the Ahbonk Tour Company, where we spend money with you to lessen your guilt.

1 comment:

mikuen said...

*le gasp*
*points at first picture*
fariz and i were planning to take a picture like that IF we managed to go visit you next year! D:

you beat us to it!

haha, can't we have custom packages that include maid cafes and hostclubs? :P