Anime Eyecatch

My internet is still down, but I think it'll be up by tomorrow. I think. =_=;;

I'm in a Manga cafe now, where each customer is given a room to read manga, do work and most importantly, use the Internet! Since I can't transfer pictures to the computer, I'll do the next best thing... link a YouTube video!

Hayate no Gotoku has a simple yet interesting eyecatch before and after adverts. Slap a familiar background, bring in the logo of the show, make it smaller, then swipe in a character and say something, usually a parody of another anime or game.

One guy from Nico Nico Douga decided to take it one step further.



Scary enough, I've watched ALL the anime listed, each from the 1st ep till the end, including Hayate no Gotoku itself :S Some of my faves are in there! See how many you can recognize!

And can you guess what links one sentence to the next?

4 comments:

mikuen said...

im lost!
tell me what links one sentence to the next!

ahbonk said...

hehe here's a clue... it's a game that japanese kids always play.

mikuen said...

ahh!!! shiritori?

or not... :x

ahbonk said...

pinpon, sei~kai! ^_^