Miku Vids



I truly believe that once some people are given the right tools, their potential will get unlocked and be freed onto the world.

Give one person a singing voice synthesizer software like Hatsune Miku, for example, s/he who otherwise can't even sing crap can create an original vocal track. Give another person Adobe After Effects and a 3D software, a whole new MTV can be made for it. Two people are just enough to create a few truly original artsy musical extravaganzas.

You know, like these.

Last Night, Good Night



Black Rock Shooter




And this just in this month in Nico Nico Douga: Yukkuri Shite Itte ne!!!



I strongly advise everyone to appreciate this doujin (amateur) culture. Bask in their greatness!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, dude, have you seen the 3D "Koi wa Sensou"/"Love is War" PV? I...I love it D:...

Also, the Yukkuri Shiteite Ne song is pretty well animated (but the song is too high-pitched ;D;!)

I HOPE WINTER ISN'T KILLING YOU :U!